Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Where in the world is Fido?

Maybe I should start by looking in the countries I've been to.



It supposedly adds up to 41 countries, or 18% of the total. But they counted the Channel Islands as a country, for example. And the only place I was in Japan or Fiji was the airport for changing planes or refueling! Nowhere in South America or Africa yet.... The islands of French Polynesia, where we spent two weeks for our honeymoon, barely show up at all, swallowed up in the ocean of blue.

create your own visited countries map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They ommitted the Channel Islands because they ain't a seperate country - they're dependencies of the British Crown.

JoMo said...

I know that. They INCLUDED them, which is what I found weird, as I realize that they are part of Britain. They also included Gibraltar as a separate country--same problem!

Susan